Anyway, I had sent them an e-mail asking whether the Online Store widget supports digital download purchases, because just under R2500 a year for Yola alone is a big spend for me right now (that does not include the cost of having a local bank account, linked to PayPal and even taxes). Granted, I may be able to subtract some of it from taxes, but until such a time, I have to be able to afford it and it has to be worth it (to people and to me).
So, here's a part of the e-mail:
"Providing an incredible, diverse range of advanced options, the Yola Online Store provides you with functionality such as:
- Order management
- Customer management
- Inventory management
- Order and stock management
- Integration with many payment gateways (e.g., PayPal)
- The ability to accept a wide variety of payment methods (e.g., fax order, credit card, wire transfer)
- Shipping management using a wide variety of carriers (e.g., UPS, U.S.P.S, FedEx)
- The ability to add tax rates to your products
- The ability to create promotional and discount codes
- Ability for your customers to create accounts and save their payment details
- Facebook page store integration
- Ability to customize product options and notification e-mails
- Advanced product set-up, including variable pricing for options like different sizes, colors, models, etc.
- Dozens of supported languages for your storefront including English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and many more.
But it also includes digital sales. The person replying, did say that she knows it does support that, but she's not sure about previews, however, that should be fine, because I upload previews onto YouTube so that could serve as a preview in the description.
So a massive thank you to Yola.
In : Yola Features!!